In the world the top 3 positions are currently dominated by Jeff Bezos , Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. The 4th position is grabbed by Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani is also the richest man in Asia with a net worth of US $81.6 billion. Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL). Reliance Industries, a Fortune Global 500 company, is India’s most valuable company by market value. the facts about Mukesh Ambani are:
1) Mukesh Ambani owns the world’s largest refinery.
2) Mukesh Ambani is also called by his nick name “muku”.
3) Mukesh Ambani does not like to celebrate his birthday, baring exceptional occasions.
4) Mukesh Ambani’s house is one of the most expensive residential property in the world.
5) Mukesh Ambani is also the first Asian in the top 10 wealthiest people in the world.
6) Mukesh Ambani’s annual income is almost 7.2 million times the average annual salary in India.
7) Mukesh Ambani has more than doubled his income in the past 10 years.
8) Chairman of Reliance Industries, he accounts for approx. 4% of the country’s GDP. Ambani’s overall wealth is greater than the GDPs of Latvia, Botswana and Niger.