On Thursday, National Testing Agency (NTA) Director General Vineet Joshi reported that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2021) undergraduate review will be conducted only once this year, with the date to be announced this week.
Candidates will be eligible to apply for the exam once the NEET dates are declared and the application form is made available.
There had been talk that NEET UG could be held twice this year, but the ministry of health and family welfare was against a proposal by the ministry of education to hold the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to medical and dental courses twice a year.
NEET exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various undergraduate medical programmes, including MBBS and BDS. Last year, approximately 15 lakh students took the entrance exam.
After the registration period opens, here’s how to apply for NEET 2021:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Tap the New Registration tab on the home page.
- On the display screen, a new page will appear.
- Proceed after carefully reading the directions.
- Fill in all of the necessary fields and apply.
- Return to the candidate login section once your registration id has been established.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- On the display screen, an application form will appear.
- Complete the relevant fields and upload all supporting documents.
- Make your deposit.
- Take a printout of the application form and save it for future use.