A newly wed or a just moved in together may not experience the strain of spending too much time together. These love birds are just getting to know each other so time fall shorts as they continue to explore about each other. The urge and excitement to spend time together fades once a relationship is out of the honeymoon phase. The new couple may not be habitual to each other’s presence, for them its a new task.
For the couple who has grown past knowing each other it may cause quite a few problems. These problems arise because spending too much time together leads to ignorance of self time. Getting involved with your partner for a large time does not make you explore your own areas of interest, hobbies and space. For every human being having their own time and experiencing things on yourself make you grow.
Few signs that you are spending too much time with your partner are:
- Getting irritated with their every little thing.
- Being bored with them and have nothing to talk about.
- You seen to enjoy alone time more than the time spent with them.
- You wish for a vacation away.
- You spend less time with your parents or friends.