Shakti paper mill, in Tetla village, has been started leaking gas, when the workers were up for the cleaning of the tank on Wednesday evening. Surprisingly the mill authority did not inform the local police. The nearby hospital, where those victims had been taken for the treatment, they called the police.
The mill was not active due to coronavirus pandemic. The cleaning processing was going on as the mill was about to open within a few weeks. Three severe injured has been taken to the Raipur hospital.
Forensic experts have sent a team to the spot to dig out the exact cause of this incident. The superintendent of police has stated that a case will be charged soon against this incident and mill owner as well.