After PM announced lockdown, a 38 years old man started walking towards his home at MP from Delhi, Where he used to work as a delivery man, died on the way.
Ranveer Singh(38), who worked as a delivery guy in Delhi, was among the hundreds of thousands of migrants desperately trying to return to their hometowns and villages after they were left jobless, shelter or money. Most of them have been covering a journey of hundreds of KMs on foot, as all mean of transport services are shut, including passenger trains and interstate buses, to stop the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Mr Singh had started walking to his village in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena district,which is 326 km far from The Delhi. But after crossing Agra highway he had a rest on a tea stall where a tea-seller offered him tea and cookies. But soon he got heart attack due to dehydration and high temperature.
- कुलगाम में भाजपा के 3 कार्यकर्ताओं की हत्या की भाजपा के रविन्द्र रैना ने की निंदा
- सुब्रमण्यन स्वामी का जवाब, पाकिस्तान ने पुलवामा हमले को माना
- 7000 टन प्याज पहले से आयात, 25000 टन दिवाली से पहले आने की संभावना: पीयूष गोयल
- KXIP vs RR: ‘Do or Die’ today, will Kings be able to put ‘Sixer’ of victory?
- Pollution increasing in Delhi-NCR- eat these things to save lungs
But he was only 80KM away from his house. After he died we local gathered to call ambukance also discovered IDs containing Name, Address and all details.
The government brushed aside the allegation that the nationwide lockdown was announced without any planning, triggering a major crisis for migrant workers and people who live on daily incomes. The country’s response to COVID-19 has been “pre-emptive, pro-active and graded”, the government said on Saturday.