Is there any invitation to a themed casino party from your friends? If you are planning to go to one and don’t have any idea of how to dress up for a casino party, relax! Fortunately we will help you put your odds in style and enjoy the entire party with a memorable experience. Nowadays, you can play live casino entertainment with online at home. Although, it may be challenging to decide what to wear and what not to wear at a casino party, help is here. We have listed how to dress up for a casino party as per various themes & look effortlessly stylish.
Dress Up like a Star
To up your fashion game and look modern while you adorn your 1940s/50s based outfit, opt for creativity. Though one may be skeptical of choosing a Las Vegas Presley outfit or a classic Sinatra, albeit they rocked fashion trends during their time. If you choose this style of dressing, confirm that you look neat & impressive in your attire. As the night falls, Casino Royale style parties kick into full swing as more & more Bond inspired characters appear on the casino’s floor. This is the time to appear more classic and mingle with the rich and famous. Don’t look boring; remember what you wear is usually a mirrored image of who you are.
Relaxed Casino Party:
· Deluxe attires and clothing are a big no to this type of casino party.
· Maxi dresses paired with denim jackets are a great choice for casual dressing.
· A fitted denim jacket is a sensational choice & complete your look.
. Opt for smokey eyes, they shall gel with your overall appearance
· Classic collared shirts exude a casino vibe.
· Loafers can enhance the entire look.
· If you love to wear jewelry, then go for a gold chain.
· Your hairstyle also matters a lot. Keep it minimal.
Adult Casino Party:
· A dressy top with dark-colored pants or A-line dress are a good choice
· Colored heels, stilettos, gold necklace or earrings can be the best choice to attend a casino party.
· Button-down shirts with dark trousers are a big YES!
· Wear similar colored socks and shoes.
· Shirts in bold colors are great for such a casino style theme party.
Mardi Gras Casino Party:
· Casual apparel in bold colors.
· Accessories with beads.
· Wear outfits with colors purple or green in them .
· Try to dress in an informal manne
· Pair a stylish pair of denim with a t-shirt· Choose a piece of gold jewellery.
Glitz and Glam, Casino Style:
· Sequin dresses or metallic tops with pants.
· Pair outfit with sexy heels.
· Choose red, black, gold, or silver-colored sequined pieces.
· Sparkly jewelry and accessories that have shimmer.
· Grey or black pants with a few embellishments in a button-down shirt.
· Shirts in tones of blue, red, royal blue paired with dark pants.
· Socks should be matching with the shoes.
· Gold chain to complete the look
Monte Carlo Casino Parties:
· A golden top with pants or sparkly gowns.
· Pair it with heels to feel like a diva.
· Add a sequined bag or clutch
· Chunky bracelet or long earrings should be sufficient.
· Well cut suits with cuff links.
· Shades like blue, red, royal blue are best to contrast with dark trousers.
What Not To Wear:
· Avoid dressing up in casual wear · Don’t focus too much on jewelry
· Don’t go overboard with sequins
· Shorts and t-shirts are a big no.
· Sandals, flip-flops must be avoided.
Moreover, try & dress up for a casino party to have fun. Usually, looking fashionable isn’t about wearing the most stylish, most fancy outfits or understanding some complicated styling trick. Sometimes it’s as simple as just styling a classic shirt with your favorite pair of sunglasses.