Ministry of Home Affairs has announced complete guidelines for all the states, union territories and civilians. This guideline has to follow until May 3, 2020. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced the extension of lockdown on Monday.
There is some good news for the industrial sector as per the guideline. Relief has been given to the Manufacturing units and industries functioning from Special Economic Zones during lockdown 2.0.
As per the Ministry of Home Affairs, the following guidelines are……
- Banning over the sale of gutka, tobacco and liquor during the lockdown period. If someone has caught while spitting, that will be a punishable offence.
- Industries from rural areas are allowed to functioning as these are outside of Municipal areas. The government allowed these industries to work from April 30 by following the strict social distancing norms.
- Any kind of Social gatherings like funeral and marriage would be monitored and control by District Magistrate.
- Export-oriented units, industrial estates and industrial townships are allowed to resume their operations from April 20. Also, they need to make arrangements for stay and transportation of their workers as per needs.
- Manufacturing units of important goods like drugs, medicines, medical equipment are allowed to function.
- All the educational, training institution, gym, swimming pool, theatres, multiplex, shopping malls, sports complex, coaching centres, bar, cafeteria, restaurants will be closed until May 3, along with all the public and private transportation like auto, taxi, bus, cycle rikshaw.
- Face Masks are mandatory to be worn in public places, working ground. Again spitting in public places will consider as a punishable offence with a monetary fine.
- The working ground must conduct a screening of all employees and maintain a breach between the shifts and stagger lunch hours.
- All the international and domestic flights will be suspended for May 3 along with train service.
- All the socio-political-cultural-religious places along with the sports complex will be closed until the lockdown has been completed.
- Places with no coronavirus hotspot notice will be allowed to resume activities like agriculture, horticulture, and farming. They can open mandis’ also from 20 April.
- Shops regarding farm machinery, supplies and repairs, custom hiring centres, roadside dhabas, truck repair shops, call centres for the government are allowed to resume their service from April 20.
- Grocery stores, vegetable shops or carts, milk booths, meat and fish shops will be open to serve during the lockdown. Self-employed electricians, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics, carpenters are allowed to serve from April 20. But these facilities are not going to be allowed in Hotspot areas.
- Bank branches, ATM, IT vendors of Banking sectors, banking correspondents and cash management agencies are allowed to remain active.