Now Fairphone 3+ has revealed it’s fourth iteration series in the category smartphones.
They claimed it will be ethical, reliable and it will be a sustainable sort of phone. As we know that so many phones are made up of recycled materials. The new model of the Fairphone 3 is the upgraded version that was launched in the previous year.
If we talk about what are the changes that are made in the phone this type that includes:-
- TheFairphone 3 is quite similar to the last phone which was launched by the company.
- The biggest change which has occurred is the up-gradation which has been taken place on this phone this time.
- Last time the configuration of the phone was not that attractive but this time it is much attractive as compared to the previous one.
- This time the company has used all the fair materials for making this phone. It has been said this time 40 percent of the post-consumer particles are used which are recycled.
- This is one of the considerable leaps from around nine percent of the recycled materials.
Fairphone 3+ is available for EUR 469 which is around Rs. 41,000. The phone is available for pre-booking orders on the official website of Fairphone. While its shipment process will begin from September 14. Its shipments begin from September 14. Currently, the phone is limited to only a few countries which are Europe and have made for a warranty period of two years.
Fairphone 3+ is not like other smartphones this phone has some of the heavy features on specifications. It is marketed to the make-use-dispose end this is the specialty of this phone.
This phone can be touted for long use with a better up-gradation and repeatability.
In this phone, the connectivity is made by 4G LTE including Wi-Fi of 802.11ac, NFC, better Bluetooth charging port is of C-type, and is available with a 3.5mm headphone jack. There is a fingerprint scanner and the battery is 3,040mAh.