Sharadiya Navratri has started between Corona virus. These fasts are considered very good for our health process. During this time, due to being gluten free, our digestive system improves and the body functions more efficiently. Also, it is also better to stay away from more spicy and fast food. Let us tell you what things should be included in your diet to increase immunity booster food in Navratri.
- Satvik food is done during Navratri. During this time, drink plenty of green vegetables and fruits. These will not only give fiber to your body but will keep it hydrated as well as improve the immune system.
- Soak 5 almonds, 1 nut, 5 raisins daily at night and after worshiping in the morning, take it with a cup of tea or fresh water. This will be very helpful in increasing your body’s immunity.
- During the morning breakfast, be sure to include 1 cup of milk with no salt in the roasted Makhana Diet. It is considered good for controlling hunger as well as immunity.
- Make a milk shake by mixing banana or apple in a cup of milk. It is very good for the body. You can also add chiku instead of banana or apple.
- Be sure to consume citrus fruits like seasonal, orange or lemon. Citrus fruits have the highest amount of Vitamin C, which is effective in improving immunity rapidly.
- If you eat coconut water with roasted peanuts in the afternoon, then believe me, it will help you get rid of many diseases. Apart from this, you can also take juice or lemonade.
- In the evening, eat sabudana khichdi or kheer. In the hospital, doctors also recommend eating things that are made of sago to patients.