Finally, after a long wait, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the result of class 10th (CBSE 10th Class Result 2020). Students who have appeared in the exam can check their scores by going to the official website cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. With this, the results will also be available on DigiLocker and Umang App. This year 91.46% students passed. In which 93.31% girls and 90.14% boys have passed. If we talk about the region wise result, Trivandrum was first in the pass percentage in the 10th result as well as 12th.
Compared to the year 2019, there has been a slight jump in pass percentage this year. This year the pass percentage has increased by 0.36 percent. In the year 2019, 1761078 students took the exam, out of which 91.10 percent of the total students passed. At the same time, 1873015 students took the exam this year. Of that, 91.46 percent have passed.
Noida had a higher pass percentage than Delhi East and West. The pass percentage of Noida coming in NCR region was 87.51. At the same time, 84.96 percent of Delhi West and 85.79 percent of Delhi East.
This year the performance of the students of Kendriya Vidyalaya was good. 99.23% of the students here have been successful, while Jawahar Navodiya Vidyalaya is at second place. Here 98.66% students have passed.
The remaining examination was canceled this year due to Corona viral. In such a situation, the result of the alternative evaluation system has been released. Students are given numbers based on internal assessment criteria.
The JDU executive meeting was held in Patna today after the Janata Dal United (JDU )'s poor performance in the...Read more