Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday sent a message to the nation. This was his 7th address in the Corona era. PM Modi said that from the Janata curfew against Corona till today all of us Indians have come a long way. Over time, economic activity is also seen increasing slowly. We should not forget that even that we have lifted the lockdown, the coronavirus is still between us.
– PM Modi said that with the efforts of every Indian in the last 7-8 months, the situation that India is in today, we should not let it deteriorate and make more improvements. Today the recovery rate of India is going well, and even the Fatality Rate is seemingly low.
– PM said that India has been a lot successful in saving the lives of its citizens than the resource-rich countries of the world like USA and Russia. The increasing number of tests has been a major strength in the fight against the Covid epidemic.
-Today, I want to tell the media and social media colleagues that the public awareness campaign that you will do to follow these rules to bring awareness, it will be a great service to the country from your side.
– We are moving ahead from a difficult time – a little carelessness can stop our movement. May tarnish our happiness. Carrying the responsibilities of life and vigilance, both of them will run together only then there will be happiness in life.
– Following the mantra of Seva Parmo Dharma: Our doctors, nurses, health workers are selflessly serving such a large population. This is not the time to be careless. This is not the time to assume that the corona is gone or there is no danger from the corona now.
– Many people have stopped taking precautions now. This is not right. If you are careless, leaving out without a mask, then you are putting your family’s children, elders in a big crisis.