Beauty Benefit of Curd
Hi pretty ladies, Hope you all are doing great. Summer is at its peak and who does not want a bowl of curd in this weather. It provides instant cooling effects to our body. I just love having a chilled cup of curd to beat the heat.
But apart from it’s delicious taste and cooling effect it has a lot more to offer to enhance our beauty as well. It can give you beautiful skin and gorgeous locks in no time. Keep reading to know beauty benefit of curd
Benefit of Curd for Skin
1 .Removes Tan
We all love to sun bath under a palm tree but none of us like the sun tan that we get after enjoying our vacation. We find it really difficult to remove those stubborn tan.
Benefit of Curd for Tan: Mix gram flour or rice flour with curd and lime juice and apply on the tanned skin. Keep for 15 minutes and wash off with water.after few application you will be amazed by the result.
2.Provides Glow to your skin
Who doesn’t want clear and glowing skin but when you know that it’s actually in the reach of your kitchen.It cant get any better .Isn’t it ? All you need is ,
- Apply plain curd allover your face and neck.Let it sit for some time there and then wash it off with plain water.
- Mix orange peel powder with curd and apply all over your face.leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.try it for few times a week and you will be left with celebrity like skin.
Using curd on your face prevents acne as well .If you have oily skin and you are prone to breakouts or acne. This one is for you …:)
make a past of curd mixed with some turmeric powder or haldi, massage this on your face and rinse it with cold water. Use this remedy regularly to keep acne at bay.
4. Moisturizes your Skin
Well did you know that curd/yogurt is very useful when it comes to moisturizing your skin naturally. All you need is to simply apply some curd on your skin and leave it for few minutes.Wash your face and enjoy your soft ,supple and nourished skin.
Benefits of Curd for your hair
5.Keeps dandruff at bay
Dandruff is something which scares me. Be it winter or summer, fighting with dandruff to some extend .In most of the cases dandruff causes severe hair fall as well and Its really dreadful to see your hair everywhere around you falling and flying
But As Curd has anti fungal properties hence using sour curd on my hair helps me get rid of dandruff to great extent
- Take a cup full of curd and stir it well to smooth out any lumps.
- Apply it all over your scalp and let it sit for an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and condition as usual.
- Now notice your scalp will be free of dandruff to an extent
6.Reduces Hair fall
The kind of lifestyle that we are living now a days makes us lose hair like there is no tomorrow.But don’t get disheartened. Use this proven remedy to combat your hair loss.
Make a paste of curd and some ground fenugreek seeds. Apply it on your scalp regularly,wash your hair with a mild shampoo and condition as usual.you can see the result clearly after few application
7.Gives your hair shine
Using curd on your hair conditions it well and leaves your hair silky and shiny .Use below remedy and flaunt your glossy locks .you can thank me later for this Just kidding
Apply curd on hair with a bit of fenugreek seed powder and no doubt it provides shine to my hair, removes dandruff and helps me control the hair fall up to an extent that too at a time.
Additional Note :
- Application of yogurt is only useful if you are healthy from inside so Please follow below tips as well
- Please drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
- Eat balanced diet and lots of fruits and green veggies
- Sleep peacefully for 8 hours everyday
- Get yourself moving and avoid sitting for a long time.
- Include exercise in your daily routine
- Keep smiling always and reduce stress as much as possible