Lipstick is an essential beauty component along with others. It has the capability that it alone can do a lot to enhance our beauty. Thus it is always with us in our purse, no matter wherever we go. Lipstick alone is enough for a quick touch up therefore, almost every girl in this world is so obsessed with lipstick that they can’t think of starting their day without it. There are many benefits that lipstick provides us with. 5 of them are listed below:
- As there is no melanin (the compound that protects skin from the sun) in our lips, our lips are more vulnerable to the sun. Luckily, nowadays many lipsticks have an SPF of 15 or higher, protecting our lips from any awkward sunburn.
- It might be surprising to know that lipstick actually improves our posture. Studies have shown that women who wear lipstick on a regular basis have better posture than women who don’t. According to the study conducted by L’Oreal, the simple act of “stretching” in order to put on our lipstick improves balance and coordination, which makes us stand taller.
- Applying a little bit of lipstick in the morning not only saves our time, but it’s the quickest and easiest way to look put-together without the help of mascara, foundation, eye-liner and any other beauty product you make use of in the morning.
- Unsurprisingly, lipstick has the ability to make our lips appear fuller. But this isn’t the only benefit that it has to our facial features. Applying a little bit of lipstick gives our face that extra pop of colour, allowing our eyes to look more defined and bigger.
- 5. Confidence is the biggest benefit provided by lipstick. After applying lipstick on our lips we look and feel confident which enhances our beauty and productivity, thus helping us to work better.